New COVID Information for our Wonderful Patients
Current Booking Procedure:
We are currently taking appointments only by email or phone messages. We currently have limited schedule time, so we hope you can be patient. We are doing everything we can to get you all in.
Our official re-opening will be July 6th.
On July 6th we will start answering phones live, and try and get you all caught-up, however we will only be able to take patients on an appointment basis for safety reasons.
New Patient Protocols You Need to Know Before Arrive:
Due to COVID-19, we are temporarily limiting the number of daily appointments for the health and safety of our clients and staff. For your safety, going forward, we have implemented the following safety precautions:
- Everyone entering OU Beauty will be required to wear a mask unless otherwise instructed by medical personnel and only during treatment. If you don’t have one, we will provide one and hand sanitizer will be at your disposal at the check-in counter.
- Also, we ask all clients to maintain a distance of 6 feet or more from any other patients in the facility.
- Patients who are not actively checking-in, receiving a treatment or checking will be allowed only 5-10 minutes browsing time before needing to exit the facility.
- We will not be able to accommodate walk-in appointments.
- At this time, we have added the ‘Covid-19 Risk Consent Form’ to our requirements before receiving services. Agreeing to and signing this consent will be required before we can proceed with your treatment.
- We currently can have only one patient at a time in the treatment room. Sorry family and friends.
- Doors may be locked, but we will have someone there during your appointment time. Please remember to knock if this is the case.
If you are experiencing a fever, cough, or sore throat, please reschedule your appointment for when you are no longer symptomatic. If you have been to a COVID-19 impacted area or have been in close contact with a person infected with COVID-19, we ask that you please reschedule your appointment for 14 days past the date of contact. Please note, we are requesting that clients wear face coverings when they arrive for their appointments.