One of LA’s most successful medical spas’ is looking for exceptional customer service people to join our team.
Customer service is top priority and the primary skill needed to be successful at OU Beauty Medical Spa. We are especially in search for people who can be groomed to become a major component in our family as we grow.
This is a full-time position. Must be willing to work at least one weekend day and be open to a short commute as we have two locations (Downtown LA & Glendale). The person in this position is the first and last impression of the business and must be able to multi-task and represent us in a gracious and professional manner.
Our Spa Director and other higher-level positions came from our Customer Service staff.
Experience is preferred, but we are willing to train the right candidate. Skills, qualifications, and responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- Executing exceptional customer service skills
- Manage multiple incoming calls (learn to answer basic questions and book appointments)
- Filing and data entry
- Stocking inventory for retail.
- Oversee spa activities in an organized, effective manner
- Experience in inventory control on products and supplies a plus.
- Be a creative problem solver and a reliable team member
Superior customer service is the foundation of our company’s success; therefore, this position requires one who is patient and cares about our clients as well as the people they work with.
- Candidate must have a stable work history (at least 1 year).
- Knowledge about medical spa treatments such as Botox or dermal fillers is a big plus.
- Multiple languages a plus.
- Microsoft Office knowledge a plus
- Allow for a background check.
All inquiries will be held in strict confidence