In the time of COVID
Information for our Wonderful Patients
We are Open!:
OU Beauty is open for medical procedures only (by appointment only – no walk-ins), such as Botox, Dysport, Xeomin, dermal fillers, laser, etc. We will not be conducting skincare treatments as per the governor’s orders as of July 13, 2020.
Patient Protocols: Things You Need to Know Before Arrive:
Due to COVID-19, we are temporarily limiting the number of daily appointments for the health and safety of our clients and staff. For your safety, going forward, we have implemented the following safety precautions:
- Everyone entering OU Beauty will be required to wear a mask unless otherwise instructed by medical personnel and only during treatment. If you don’t have one, we will provide one and hand sanitizer will be at your disposal at the check-in counter.
- It will be required to have your temperature checked before receiving your treatment.
- Also, we ask all clients to maintain a distance of 6 feet or more from any other patients in the facility.
- Patients who are not actively checking-in, receiving a treatment or checking will be allowed only 5-10 minutes browsing time before needing to exit the facility.
- We will not be able to accommodate walk-in appointments.
- At this time, we have added the ‘Covid-19 Risk Consent Form’ to our requirements before receiving services. Agreeing to and signing this consent will be required before we can proceed with your treatment.
- We currently can have only one patient at a time in the treatment room. Sorry family and friends.
- Doors may be locked, but we will have someone there during your appointment time. Please remember to knock if this is the case.
If you are experiencing a fever, cough, or sore throat, please reschedule your appointment for when you are no longer symptomatic. If you have been to a COVID-19 impacted area or have been in close contact with a person infected with COVID-19, we ask that you please reschedule your appointment for 14 days past the date of contact. Please note, we are requesting that clients wear face coverings when they arrive for their appointments.